Digital Journaling Spot Handmade Invitation Clock Design Printable Crafting Supply

journaling spot digital download vintage image
vintage clock journaling spot design

journaling spot digital image download grayscale
vintage clock journaling spot design



This is a fun digital journaling spot I created from an illustration of a vintage clock frame image. I've posted the original vintage clock frame image here. I've added journaling lines, making this journaling spot perfect for designing handmade invitations for parties, baby showers, and all sorts of celebratory gatherings. In this post, I've also given you many options so that you can custom design your crafting projects. The grayscale version allows you to color customize the digital journaling spot. Then, I've given you several digital colorized versions in colors I've chosen. 



digital journaling spot downloads .png





digital colorized journaling spot downloads .jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment