Digital Fancy Label Design Printable Border Download Soft Pastels

I've created some lovely digital fancy labels from this beautiful digital frame download I posted here on Digital Stamp Design. Any of these soft, pastel colors I used to create the digital label downloads would be wonderful in any of your projects. I've posted another digital fancy label design here using the same pastel colors. I think this printable label image, with the soft color and white outline would be most lovely on wedding invitations or other wedding projects. 

label frame design fancy image
printable label aqua .png

label frame image fancy printable
printable label beige .png

frame printable design fancy label download
printable label blue .png

frame label design fancy printable
printable label lilac .png

label frame pastel printable image
printable label mint .png

frame border design fancy download
printable label pink .png

No comments:

Post a Comment