Digital Scrapbooking Paper Shabby Chic 12 x 12 Rose Polka Dots Pink

I absolutely love designing digital scrapbooking papers! And, I especially love creating rose scrapbooking papers. Today, I've posted some lovely 12 x 12, shabby chic inspired printable backgrounds designed with that amazingly gorgeous pink rose clip art I posted over at Antique Images recently.

digital paper free rose
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg

paper stock digital rose design
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg

paper digital polka dots
printable scrapbooking paper .jpg

paper digital peach polka dots
printable scrapbooking paper .jpg

I just couldn't wait to get started creating shabby chic papers with it. Along with the rose digital papers, I've given you two polka dot designed printable papers that match prettily. I hope you love these flower scrapbooking papers and create lots of beautiful projects yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment