Digital Stationary Download Decorative Frame Design

This is a wonderful, digital stationary design I created from vintage clip art I've posted on both of my free clip art blogs. I've given you three color versions that will hopefully suit your needs: aqua, lavender, and pastel pink. I've used the pretty digital frame image I posted here at, Digital Stamp Design, as well as the beautiful girl clip art I posted here at, Antique Images. I think the beautiful girl image is perfect as a design element for printable stationary since she is wrapped in a huge envelope. How sweet! I hope you enjoy this digital stationary design for your handwritten letters and journaling projects! 

digital stationary clip art
printable stationary design

stock journaling spot
digital stationary design

printable journaling spot design
digital stationary download

No comments:

Post a Comment