Craft Printables Digital Scrapbooking Paper Green Rose Lace

I love designing digital scrapbooking papers! And, I love designing digital flower papers especially. Today I've given you some lovely digital papers designed with a green rose bouquet and lace motif. The soft, pastel shades of blue, pink, and yellow remind me of spring and Easter. The first three digital papers posted are my choices of some possible colors; however, I've also given you the rose and lace motif design in .png format as a digital overlay for any color or background you choose for your projects. I hope you enjoy these printable background designs in your projects!

free printable paper flower
printable background paper .jpg

free digital paper background
printable background paper .jpg

digital scrapbooking paper free
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg


free printable background design
printable background design .png



No comments:

Post a Comment