Digital Scrapbooking Papers Teapot Clip Art Designs

I've posted three digital scrapbooking papers designed with vintage teapot illustrations. Over at my free digital illustration blog, Digital Stamp Design, I posted the digital teapot clip art.

free digital paper background
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg

stock background paper
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg

paper digital 12 x 12 background
digital scrapbooking paper .jpg

These three digital background papers are designed with the white illustration of the digital teapot image, which I think looks so pretty against the soft shades of periwinkle, mint green, and coral. These digital papers would be great in projects celebrating the love of tea, tea parties, or creating gift tags for tea and tea related items. I hope you enjoy these printable papers for your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment