Digital Baby High Chair Vintage Child Clip Art

This is a wonderful digital baby download that I've customized in several different colors. I created this digital baby clip art from a 1920 illustration I found in a baby keepsake book. The little baby sitting at the table in a vintage, wooden and wicker high chair is absolutely adorable! Today I've given you many .png files in some pretty pastel colors for either a baby girl or boy. And, I've given you an image that you can customize for your special projects! 

baby high chair image illustration
digital baby clip art

baby high chair clip art image
baby printable

baby vintage high chair printable
baby high chair printable

baby image high chair printable download
baby high chair clip art

baby boy image high chair clip art
digital baby image

No comments:

Post a Comment