Printables Digital Scrapbooking Paper Pink Roses Design

digital paper rose printable
digital scrapbooking paper rose design

printable paper design overlay
digital paper overlay design .png

I love designing and creating digital papers, especially printable flower papers! This is a beautiful digital rose paper design I created from two pretty rose illustrations I posted here and here on Antique Images. The two shades of pink in the rose illustration work perfectly together to make a stunningly gorgeous paper design. It's a very shabby chic design, which I love. I've given you a printable scrapbooking paper with a lovely mint green background, and I've also given you the digital overlay in .png format so that you can design your own paper with colors to suit your projects. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment