Handmade Easter Card Craft Ideas Designs Chicks Bunny Easter Basket Eggs

I've been working on some fun Easter greeting cards for many of my friends and family, and today I've posted my favorites. I've used several of the Easter images of chick, bunny, and eggs on my clip art blog, Antique Images, in crafting these Easter cards. I hope you're inspired to create your own beautiful Easter cards!

easter collage sheet image
Easter collage sheets
paper cutouts image
Easter chicks and bunny cutouts 
Using both small, craft scissors and an Exacto knife to cut out the Easter images, I was able to create 3-D effects by layering the pieces of paper. Below, I've given you a perspective of each Easter greeting card that shows the layered look.  

easter card design idea image
Easter egg basket card design

easter greeting card design idea
Easter egg basket card design

For the design of the Easter basket card and Easter bunny card, I cut out extra pieces of just the egg images and layered them on the same image, giving the card that 3-D look. I then used foam squares to adhere the layers of paper to the card. I love this effect!

easter card project image
Easter bunny greeting card project

easter card project image
Easter bunny greeting card project

easter card craft image
Easter chicks handmade card idea

easter card craft image
Easter chicks handmade card idea
These Easter cards measure 6" x 6", so I make my own envelopes with an envelope maker. I love making my own card envelopes because I can make any size greeting card I want. I hope you've enjoyed these Easter card designs and are having lots of fun making your own Easter cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment