Digital Background Paper Scrapbooking Rose Daisy Downloads

background digital paper rose design
digital scrapbooking paper 12" x 12"

background flower digital download
digital scrapbooking paper 12" x 12"

background daisy digital download
digital scrapbooking paper 12" x 12"


Digital background papers are one of my favorite images to create, especially flower scrapbooking papers. I've posted three, beautiful digital papers for you designed with images of roses and daisies. These are all 12" x 12" digital backgrounds perfect for your digital scrapbooking projects. I couldn't decide between the two colors, so I chose to give you both versions of the rose digital paper. You can't have too many choices, right? I hope you enjoy these lovely printable backgrounds for many of your paper and digital craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment