Stock Borders Images Floral Digital Design Clip Art

These are 7 lovely, digital borders, in some beautiful colors, that I created from two, digital floral design illustrations. I've posted the original design clip art over at Digital Stamp Design. The borders I created use both of the designs, which I think work so well together. I found these designs in a vintage stencil catalog, so this is perhaps a design that would have been created back in the 1920's for interior design. I hope you enjoy these printable borders in the the colors I've chosen for so many of your projects! 

borders stock image digital
floral borders design aqua .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design beige .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design ocean .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design peach .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design pink .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design raspberry .png

borders stock image digital
floral borders design strawberry .png

No comments:

Post a Comment