Printable Christmas Holly Gift Tag Digital Sheets Red Brown Design

 I've posted more digital Christmas gift tag designs and printable sheets! These are beautiful printable Christmas gift tags designed with a pretty holly and gold bells image with red as the main color theme. I just can't get enough joy creating with that spectacularly understated digital frame!
christmas gift tag image
digital Christmas gift tag .jpg
christmas gift tag clip art
digital Christmas gift tag .png

printable gift tag sheet
printable gift tag sheet .jpg

christmas digital gift tag sheet
printable gift tag sheet .jpg

I posted that wonderfully pretty holly image here at Antique Images, and I posted the simple digital frame here at Digital Stamp Design. I love the red and brown color theme I used in the design for these printable Christmas gift tag sheets. Those two colors give the gift tags a rustic charm. I hope you enjoy printing and using these digital Christmas gift tags for your gifts and creating unique gift tags with the holly gift tag design!

No comments:

Post a Comment