6 Decorative Digital Scrapbooking Frames 2015 Spring Pantone Colors

These are six, decorative digital frames I designed in six of the Pantone Colors for spring 2015: Aquamarine, Custard Yellow, Lucite Green, Marsala Red, Strawberry Ice, and Toasted Almond. I've chosen my favorite colors from the spring palette. 

stock frame digital image
digital frame aquamarine .png

stock frame image
digital frame custard yellow .png

digital frame lucite green image
digital frame lucite green .png

digital frame marsala red image
digital frame marsala red .png

stock frame strawberry ice image
digital frame strawberry ice .png

digital frame toasted almond image
digital frame toasted almond .png

This digital frame is so elegantly clean and pretty that it will enhance any project you have in mind, especially if you need some journaling spots. These printable, colored frames are wonderful for creating handmade gift or hang tags. I hope you enjoy my choices of colors, but if you need a different, unique color for your project, then I've given you the gray scale version on my free clip art blog, Digital Stamp Design. You're free to create any color of the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment