Free Handmade Butterfly Birthday Card Project Idea

butterfly handmade card project craft idea
birthday card image

birthday card butterfly design project image
handmade birthday card project
digital rose birthday download handmade card
digital happy birthday card design element 


I love making birthday cards for my friends. I've got a couple of friends celebrating birthdays this month, so I've been busy with several handmade card designs. Today I'm posting a lovely birthday card idea designed with this wonderful butterfly clip art and this pretty digital rose corner clip art. I'm really loving using the digital butterfly image in so many of my projects. I hope you are as well!

I've also included the birthday card design download for you to create your own birthday cards. The birthday graphic measures approximately 4" x 6" but can be resized for your specific card project.

No comments:

Post a Comment